Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Welcome welcome!

Welcome to my first blog!! I still have no clue what Im really doing so I'm just gonna whack a load of pictures together and see how things go...

Please note I am no trendy wendy. I like buying & looking at clothes just as much as the next person and in no way think I'm some mad fashionista!

If you've actually read this far you go girl! 


The Fringe/Tassel Bag 

If you follow my FB page (GizDat) you may have noticed I like everything and anything with a fringe/tassel!! Heres a few of my fav that I spotted online plus a few you can get your hands on! Yay!

If you've seen any fringe bags for sale (in Dublin & surrounding areas in Ireland) please comment below! 
I want this to be a blog that people contribute to & help others find certain items of clothing and/or accessories. Because lets face it, theres only so much 1 person can find so why not help each other :D


Inspo:
















GetDat with GizDat







Thanks for reading :) #GizDat

No comments:

Post a Comment